- my life as a newlywed to the sweetest Bama Man on the planet
- my walk (and stumbles) as a Christ follower
- a little bit of SEC football, specifically my beloved Georgia Bulldogs
- my passion for making great food
- my obsession with running, staying fit & healthy
- my affection for fabulous style & pursuit of a fashionable closet
- a dash of conservative politics & current issues
- and my long love affair with the South. Oh my heart!
About me: I am newly married to the love of my life (June 26, 2010). I'm priveleged to be a 3rd generation UGA Alumna, Bachelor's & Master's degree holder (aka a Double Dawg). I’m also a High Heeled Sassy Southern girl, a Christ follower, Trail Runner, Yoga Lover, Book Reader, Tea Partier, Cross Stitcher, Red Velvet Craver, Casserole Baker, and Pharma Biotech Researcher. I'm a huge Georgia Bulldog fan, and I love Duke Hoops, Braves Baseball, and the Atlanta Falcons. I'm obsessed with the South, Cooking, Homemaking, our Husky pup Bailey, and my sweet, handsome husband Jeff.
I am, without a doubt, living in High Cotton!
View My Complete Profile