1. Cailen Ascher, the Lifestyle Maven, has such a great site filled with delicious food and healthy living tips. Now she's published a digital cookbook on amazing healthy dinner recipes and low-cal cocktails. The best part? It's free!
2. Cornflake Dreams is one of my absolute favorite blogs. Jillian always conjures up the dreamiest ideas in fashion, style & travel. This week she featured a fantastic site called Sheyna that allows you to design your own custom baubles (awesome!) or purchase from her pre-made pieces. Brilliance personified. You must check out Jillian's blog & hop on over to Sheyna's jewelry site as well.
3. I started following Gimme Some Oven (cool blog name, right?) a couple of years ago and haven't stopped. Ali's just a cool chick. Musician by day, Foodie by night. And I've yet to make one of her dishes that did anything other than wow me. Her latest = Black Forest Trifle. I mean, how gorgeous is that? And if you just glance at the recipe you'll see how simple it is to make.
4. I know very little about photography, but those that do captivate me with their art. One such space of photog fabulosity is From Me To You. Jamie is a high fashion & lifestyle photographer who brings new meaning to the term talented. This collection of pictures just blew me away. She shot the pics for Tiffany & Co.'s Breakfast At Tiffany's event to celebrate their new Fall Leather Collection. Can you imagine actually having breakfast at Tiffany's?? The pictures are even more lovely that I imagined. Swoon.
5. Buns In My Oven is another one of my go-to sites for always scrumptious, family-friendly recipes. I can't even count how many of Karly's recipes i tried just around the holidays last season. But this week she offered up a recipe i never expected: homemade dog treats. Peanut Butter & Banana homemade dog treats to be exact. Her family is now blessed with a new, adorable puppy named Biscuit (seriously, check out the pics) who has a rather finicky palette. So naturally, this recipe maven made her own! And last night i made these too for our sweet Bailey dog who gobbled them up in a flash. To be fair, Bailey's eaten a whole can of crisco, (that was fun) and digested a tennis ball (no joke), so he's not the most sophisticated of pooches, but still. They were a hit & fun to make.
6. Many of y'all have probably heard of J's Everyday Fashion already. If you haven't, you're missing out! Her site is all about teaching women how to get the biggest bang in their wardrobe on a modest budget. She posts daily images of her outfits (never more than $250), giving multiple personal styling tips, and teaches how to incorporate style trends into your wardrobe. I absolutely love her space!! My fave post of hers this week is J's Top Ten Fall 2011 Trends, all under $100. I'm so getting those cobalt skinny jeans! Trust me, you need her in your Google Reader.
So what do you think of these finds? Peruse the links and check out these fabulous bloggers. And be sure to recommend your favorite new spaces as well. Happy Sunday y'all!